XBOX ONE GAMES
- Real-Time Exertion: A UFC bout is one of the most physically demanding sports on the planet requiring mixed martial artists to give it their all with every movement. Real-Time Exertion brings each moment of that action to life in your gameplay experience. Through real-time vein popping, skin discoloration, muscle flex, as well as signs of fatigue setting in through the course of each round, you will witness the effort it takes to be one of the best fighters in the world.
- Fighter Likeness and Facial Animations: EA SPORTS UFC will set a new bar for character likeness and emotion in gaming. For the first time in an EA SPORTS game, every single licensed athlete in the game has been created from high resolution 3D head and body scans to deliver revolutionary character likeness and authenticity. Powered by EA SPORTS IGNITE, new facial animation technology delivers more expression, emotion and will communicate greater sense of awareness and intelligence in the Octagon.
- Dynamic Striking: A mixed martial artist uses the environment to his advantage and for the first time in a UFC game, you can too. A dynamic environment allows you to pull off jaw-dropping moves using the Octagon, including roundhouse kicks, superman punches and much more. Combine those abilities with the best striking technology in the industry and that one perfect strike could change the fight.
- Strategic Submission Battles: To own the belt, you have to be dominant on your feet and on the mat. EA SPORTS UFC re-invents the ground game to create a battle for position and control that captures the strategy of a submission battle. Like the real sport, in EA SPORTS UFC fighters will work through multiple stages as they work to advance or escape from a fight-ending submission.
- Real Damage: Every fighter knows that one good shot can ruin your day. EA SPORTS UFC introduces a non-linear damage system which can result in big damage coming from a single strike. The system produces a greater variety of cuts and contusions.
- A spine-chilling reimagining of a horror classic - Based on the original PlayStation console release in 1998, the new game has been completely rebuilt from the ground up for a deeper narrative experience
- A whole new perspective – New over-the-shoulder camera mode and modernized control scheme creates a more modern take on the survival horror experience and offers players a trip down memory lane with the original gameplay modes from the 1998 release.
- Terrifyingly realistic visuals – Built on Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine, Resident Evil 2 delivers breathtakingly photorealistic visuals in 4K whilst stunning lighting creates an up-close, intense and atmospheric experience as players roam the corridors of the Raccoon City Police Department (RPD).
- Face the grotesque hordes – Zombies are brought to life with a horrifyingly realistic wet gore effect as they react in real time taking instant visible damage, making every bullet count
- Iconic series defining gameplay – Engage in frenzied combat with enemies, explore dark menacing corridors, solve puzzles to access areas and collect and use items discovered around the environment in a terrifying constant fight for survival.
- Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area: Explore a massive and dynamic open-world offering an incredible variety of gameplay possibilities. Hack your way through traffic while you engage in dangerous car chases through the winding streets of San Francisco, traverse the rooftops of the colorful & vibrant neighborhoods of Oakland, and infiltrate the cutting edge offices of Silicon Valley companies. There are many secrets to uncover in the birthplace of the tech revolution.
- Hacking is your weapon: Hack into the city’s infrastructure, every connected device, and everyone’s personal database. Take control of drones, cars, cranes, security robots, and much more. Hack your enemies and bystanders alike– manipulate them in different ways to trigger unpredictable chains of events. Every person, any vehicle they might drive, any connected device they possess can be hacked.
- You are in CTRL: Use hacking and stealth to complete missions without killing a single enemy or combine hacking and your weapons for a more ferocious approach. Develop different skills to suit your playstyle, and upgrade your hacker tools – RC cars, Quadcopter drones, 3D printed weapons and much more.
- Seamlessly connect with friends: Stay connected to your friends with a brand new seamless multiplayer experience that includes both Co-op and Player vs. Player activities, all available in a shared open world experience.
- Knockout Gameplay - A revolutionary new physics-driven hit reaction and knockout system.
- Unmatched Character Visuals & Fighter Roster - EA SPORTS UFC 2 offers the deepest ever roster of any fighting simulation, featuring a mix of MMA's biggest stars and brightest up-and-comers.
- A Mode for Every Fight Fan - The first-ever "Ultimate Team" experience in a 1v1 fighting game.
- Tools to Master MMA - Mastering the art of grappling can be an intimidating pursuit.
- Fans who own EA SPORTS UFC and buy EA SPORTS UFC 2 will get Day One Access to Bruce Lee for FREE.
- In the past he has raised and overthrown monarchs, battled legendary monsters and saved the lives of many. Now Geralt embarks on his most personal quest to save his loved ones and protect the world from an ancient threat.
- The story is drawn based on player decisions. Each action will have consequences which change the story and the game world. NPCs, communities, monsters and locations all change, based on player choice.
- The Witcher 3 is standalone adventure, easily entered into by new players. Witcher fans will find subtle references to their adventures, but these elements are not necessary to enjoy the game fully.
- A breathtaking cinematic introduction demonstrating the game background - this puts players immediately in the know about the situation in the war-ravaged Northern Kingdoms and the background story of the main character.
- Unique atmosphere, memorable characters and gritty dialog - the game world has its own unique feel. It is a classic dark fantasy tale that will appeal to fans of all kinds of fantasy stories.
- Story of Redemption: Return to the nightmare to win back your life and your daughter
- Discover Horrifying Domains: Explore as far or quickly as you dare, but prepare wisely
- Face Disturbing Enemies: Survive encounters with sadistic enemies and twisted creatures
- Choose How to Survive : Attack from the shadows, run like hell, or go in guns-blazing with very limited ammo
- Visceral Horror and Suspense: Enter a world filled with anxiety inducing thrills and disturbing moments
- Pure Survival Horror Returns - Shinji Mikami, the father of survival horror, is back to direct a chilling new game wrapped in haunting narrative; Tension and anxiety heighten dramatically as you explore the game's tortured world
- Brutal Traps and Twisted Creatures - Face unthinkable horrors and cruel traps as you struggle to survive against overwhelming odds; Turn evil against itself by using the same diabolical devices against overwhelming deadly creatures
- Unknown Threats in an Uncertain World - Mysterious and wicked fears loom ahead in a world that warps and twists around you
- The New Face of Horror - Highly-crafted environments, horrifying anxiety, and an intricate story weave together to create an immersive world that will bring players to the height of tension
- Turn the apocalypse into your own playground of carnage and mutant destruction with Sunset Overdrive.
- With a vast arsenal of devastating weapons and insane parkour moves, you can jump, wall-run, grind, zipline and vault across the entire environment.
- Sunset Overdrive lets you and up to seven other players team up on Xbox Live in an action-packed online mode.
- Filled to the brim with Insomniac Games' trademark humor and satire, Sunset Overdrive is a rebellious game that breaks the rules and flips modern conventions of post-apocalyptic shooters on their head.
- Starting with four distinct, yet interwoven story threads, for either solo or co-op play, both offline and online, not only does Resident Evil 6 deliver both different perspectives and gameplay styles
- Ada Wong, Resident Evil's very own femme fatale, dives into a thrilling campaign of intrigue and infiltration, featuring unique missions, gameplay and weapons. Ada is available from the start
- The most expansive Resident Evil game to date- Experience the horror through four distinct yet intertwined campaigns
- Solo or co-op - Resident Evil 6 delivers both single and two player co-op gameplay either offline or online
- Legendary Visuals - Resident Evil 4 features a breathtaking visual style and effects.
- Behind the Camera View - The camera follows you from behind and allows for intuitive and comfortable movement in this survival horror third-person shooter.
- Hordes of Enemies - Tackle creatures that defy the laws of nature, including horrific new creatures infested by a threat called Las Plagas.
- Advanced AI - Enemies are smarter than ever and will use their cunning abilities to team up and attack the player en masse.
- Mercenaries Mode - A fast-paced test of skill where you can play as fan favorites like Wesker or Hunk on a mission to wipe out hordes of enemies to earn the high score.
- 4-Player Co-op Gameplay: up to 4 players can play at once. At any time if someone wants to leave or join in, the game will continue without interruption.
- Auto-Murfy mode: A specific button on the controller allowing you to give orders to Murfy as you continue playing with your classic characters (Rayman or any of his friends).
- Online Challenges: Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world.
- Rayman Rocks!: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain. Timing and rhythm are the key to beat these maps set to music. See if you have what it takes to become a Platforming Hero.
- 3D Boss Battles: The bosses have a big advantage over Rayman’s gang… an extra dimension! Dragons and other epic creatures can attack from all angles, so you’ll have to be on top of your game to defeat them.
- UbiArt Engine Advancements: The UbiArt engine has expanded its abilities to now include 3D gameplay elements, a new lighting design, and a new rendering system which take Rayman’s award-winning graphics to the next level.
- The Award-Winning Team Is Back: The legendary team of decorated artists, designers and composers are teaming up again to create new worlds, new characters and a new soundtrack.
- Additional Next-Gen Content: Thanks to the XBOX ONE capabilities, there won’t be any loading between each map. Moreover, players will be offered 10 exclusive challenge achievements limited in time (one week to compete every achievement). Last, they’ll get access to three costumes: two exclusive ones (Rayman-Vaas, Globox-Vaas) and the Splinter Cell one.
- Rebuilt visuals - Bring heisting into 1080p resolution on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. See every bank note fly and feel every bullet blast past your head in full HD.
- PAYDAY loot - After a successful heist, gamers will also earn rare and powerful new equipment such as masks, weapons mods, mask modifications, and a variety of other accessories.
- Mission assets - Every job has a set of purchaseable assets that can alter and enhance the heist, such as a faster escape car, blueprints, or even inside help.
- Character upgrades - The signature PAYDAY mask can now be customized into tens of thousands of different combinations, color and material variations, and there is a bigger selection of gear to wear for the discerning high-fashion heister.
- The Perfect Blend of Manga x Anime x Game - Taking full advantage of its rich history, character expressions, elemental effects, and impact text come to life as if it were jumping off a manga page.
- New World Battles - The game introduces an advanced battle system that replicates Devil Fruit abilities and Haki techniques, One Piece: Burning Blood is in a true-to-series pirate free-for-all.
- Next Generation of One Piece - Burning Blood is setting sail, ready to enlist a brand new crew of aspiring pirates!
- Mafia III on Xbox One X supports full 4K resolution and features HDR rendering.
- Collectible map of New Bordeaux Included.
- 1968 NEW BORDEAUX, A REIMAGINED NEW ORLEANS: A vast open world ruled by the mob and detailed with the sights and sounds of the era.
- A LETHAL ANTI-HERO: Be Lincoln Clay, orphan and Vietnam veteran hell bent on revenge for the deaths of his surrogate family.
- REVENGE YOUR WAY: Choose your own play-style; brute force, blazing guns or stalk-and-kill tactics, to tear down the Italian Mafia.
- A NEW FAMILY ON THE ASHES OF THE OLD: Build a new criminal empire your way by deciding which lieutenants you reward, and which you betray
- Players must work together and combine the Parr family's iconic abilities and unique powers to build massive LEGO structures
- Players can complete action packed side missions and defeat iconic Super villains that control the city districts in an open hub world that provides an exciting free play experience
- Players can modify their character's appearance and abilities using a customize themed to Edna “E” mode
- System requirement Minimum your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this product OS Xbox One, Architecture x64
- Explore Middle-earth and visit key locations from the films, including Bag End, and trek through the treacherous High Pass over The Misty Mountains
- Partake in Treasure Quests, mine for gems, discover loot from enemies, and craft powerful magical items or build immense new LEGO structures.
- Play as your favorite characters from The Hobbit films, including Bilbo, Gandalf, and the Dwarves: Thorin, Fili, Kili, Oin, Gloin, Dwalin, Balin Bifur, Bofur, Bombur, Dori, Nori and Ori.
- Collect, combine and forge new items in the Blacksmith Shop using Mithril, the most precious metal in Middle-earth.
- Triumph in a game of riddles and learn to wield the power of The One Ring.
- FAN-FAVORITE CHARACTERS - Emmet, Lucy, LEGO Batman and their friends are back along with new and mysterious characters such as General Mayhem and Rex Dangervest. Unlock and play as over 100 playable characters from The LEGO Movie 2 and the first film
- NEW WORLDS TO DISCOVER - Journey to the Systar System and discover new worlds. Scour the LEGO galaxy for Relics and Master Pieces. Explore new worlds from LEGO Movie 2 and revisit iconic locations from the first film
- IT’S YOUR WORLD TO REBUILD - Build special LEGO objects to discover new areas and items. Unleash your inner Master Builder and rebuild your own world. Use tools to create roads, change the landscape and build structures to unlock more rewards and missions
- ENHANCED COMBAT - Improved combat mechanics. Battle against the alien space invaders and challenging bosses. Use combos to unleash a special build attack for each character.
- GREAT VALUE - Four classic titles in one bundle, providing hours of entertainment
- Play the Monopoly you know and love set in a beautiful 3D world - watch the board come to life
- RISK - Compete with players from around the world in this classic game of global domination.
- TRIVIAL PURSUIT Live - Featuring unique question formats and diverse rounds - it's never been so fun for everyone.
- Scrabble - Challenge opponents in person or online, and test your word skills with new game modes