- Separate joystick and throttle with Full HOTAS controls
- Adjustable sensitivity and haptic vibration feedback
- Integrated touch pad & headset jack
- Officially Licensed by SIEA
- Officially Licensed by BANDAI Namco entertainment
When you’re selecting a HOTAS flight stick, you’re generally looking to get two things. Greater degrees of control and immersion. A great flight stick can really help you feel like you’re flying the aircraft in your sim. Both immersion and control are intermixed, with one factor affecting the other.
Which is why hands on throttle and stick (HOTAS) setups are among the most common. There are no hard-and-fast rules about the best layout for flight sims. You can find players who discard the throttle for a mouse or keyboard, or players who use two sticks. But HOTAS layouts are among the most popular for one obvious reason: they’re authentic.
1X PS4 HORI ACE COMBAT 7 HOTAS FLIGHT STICK