- New V-Skills - Each character will receive a new V-Skill 2, adding even more depth to the combat system
- Balance Update - New gameplay improvements and character-specific updates
- New Challengers: 11 new challengers (including Gill) have been added to the game after Arcade Edition and will be included in Champion Edition, with one additional soon-to-be announced character bringing the total to 12. All downloadable content characters released after the original version are available for current players by using earned Fight Money or real money
- PlayStation 4 and PC Cross-Platform Play: Current players and future owners of Street Fighter V: Champion Edition will be placed into the same player pool, with PlayStation 4 and PC cross-platform play continuing to unite fans into a unified player base
- Stay Updated: The initial Street Fighter V purchase is still the only one that consumers need to make to ensure they always have the most up-to-date version of the title
- NEW AND SEALED
- ENGLISH VERSION
- PHYSICAL VERSION
- Celebrate 30 years of the most iconic fighting game series
- Relive the titles that made gaming history
- New gameplay options including online play
- Hadoken your way down memory lane
- Learn more about fan-favorite characters
- Remember the tunes!
- Includes 12 arcade classics
- Take four iconic entries online with ranked or casual matches: SFII Hyper Fighting, Super SFII Turbo, SF Alpha 3 and SFIII: 3rd Strike
- Players can utilize save states as they progress through the game offline
- Revisit historic art and explore an interactive timeline of events
- Enjoy the most memorable Street Fighter tracks from the collection in the music player
- All playable Street Fighter IV characters are unlocked right out of the box, and traditional "2D" Street Fighter six-button gameplay.
- Enhanced online play featuring new modes: Team Battles, Endless Battle and Replay Channel.
- More classic Street Fighter characters re-imagined for a new generation of gamers, including favorites DeeJay, T Hawk, Guy, Cody and Adon.
- Utilize the Tae Kwon Do style for the first time with the new challenger, the mysterious female fighter Juri.
- The return of the classic car and barrel bonus stages made popular in Street Fighter II. (available in both arcade and challenge modes)
- Arcade mode - choose from six different paths themed after classic Street Fighter games
- Gallery - unlock hundreds of illustrations as you play through arcade mode
- Extra battle - complete online challenges to obtain exclusive costumes throughout 2018 (requires online connection)
- New v-triggers - each character will have two v-triggers, adding even more depth to the combat system
- New visuals - the user interface is being redesigned with new Color schemes, revised menus and exciting pre-and-post-fight effects
- Choose between classic pixel-art graphics for a retro nostalgia trip, or enjoy a refined new modern look!
- Utilize the motion controls of the Joy-Con in "Way of the Hado" mode, a new first-person single player experience where players attempt to defeat the Shadaloo army using signature Hadouken and Shoryuken special moves!
- Team-up with a friend to take on the CPU opponent in "Dynamic Battle" mode. Create new two-character combos and attack the CPU on both sides!
- Battle it out with a friend in local multiplayer or take the fight online in Ranked and Casual matches
- Browse through a beautiful 250+ page digital artbook featuring over 1,500 illustrations throughout Street Fighter's 30-year history
- New Characters: Five new characters: Poison, Hugo, Elena, Rolento, and Decapre join the fight, complete with their own unique play styles, bringing the current roster count to a massive 44 characters.
- New Stages: Six new battle environments: Pitstop 109, Mad Gear Hideout, Cosmic Elevator, Blast Furnace, Half Pipe, and Jurassic Era Research Facility, have been added for even more visual variety.
- Rebalanced Gameplay: Direct fan feedback was gathered on all of Super Street Fighter IV AE’s original 39 characters and core system mechanics in order to achieve the most balanced Street Fighter ever.
- New Modes and Features:Brand new modes and features further add to the suite of gameplay options.
- Team Battle Mode – allows players to team up in online only, elimination style 3v3 battles. The health bar carries over from each match, making it the ultimate test of endurance.
- Online Training Mode – gives players new options to train together with their friends online.
- Red Focus – players can now utilize super meter to absorb multiple hitting attacks, allowing them to go on the offensive in situations that were not possible before.
- Delayed Standing – creates new mind games and gameplay depth by allowing players to slightly delay their wake up timing.
- Ultra Combo Double – provides players the option to use both Ultra Combos during a match, at the cost of reduced damage.
- Edition Select – duke it out across history, as players can select their favorite version of any character to create dream matchups that will determine who the strongest fighter really is.